2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Gotta take my soon to be 82 year old hunting partner (my Dad) in to have some test's done on the old ticker. He had by-pass surg many years ago
but they saw some thing on ekg and want to check it out. The only thing
he's worried about is if the same surgeon is still active, he is, and if he'll
have to miss the last weekend at deer camp.
Thanks in advance,
Rick

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
Father, we lift up rlw's father to you and pray that what ever the problem is, it will be an easy fix. We pray he will be able to go to the lease and get one more harvest before the end of the season. We pray for rlw and his father and ask you to give them your peace and comfort. In Jesus' name we pray.

·
Registered
12,968 Posts
Father, we lift up rlw's father to you and pray that what ever the problem is, it will be an easy fix. We pray he will be able to go to the lease and get one more harvest before the end of the season. We pray for rlw and his father and ask you to give them your peace and comfort. In Jesus' name we pray.
X2

·
I'm Always In The Shadows...
1,598 Posts
X3

·
Saved by Jesus Blessed by God
2,767 Posts
X5

·
Registered
4,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks to u guys and girls. I'm betting on the power of 2cool to get us thru this.
Luv to all,
Rick

·
Buzzards gotta eat! same as worms!!!!
2,944 Posts
Prayers sent.......Good Luck.....

·
Screw it. Lets ride!
3,259 Posts
Prayers sent. You would be suprised what they can do with hearts nowdays, especially when problems are caught early, so keep yer head up.

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Prayers sent for your Dad. These folks are right, doctors nowadays are modern day miracle workers. I had a heart attack last May. Docs fitted me with a stent and I got all passing grades on my December tests. Gotta take meds for the rest of my life, but I feel as good as I ever did.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts