2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After much anticipation and 9 months, tomorrow we go in to have our baby.

Well, Caroline will be and I'll be along for the ride..

She (Caroline) will be induced sometime after the 0800 check in and then we wait for the potosin to help Baby Reelwork make her way into the world..

I think she likes it in there... She just doesn't know daddy will be taking her fishing in a few years! :)

·
Chest deep in the Blanco River
1,838 Posts
You and yours are in my thoughts and prayers

·
Just Happy to Be Here!
4,188 Posts
Prayers sent, and will be waiting and looking for your good news tomorrow.

Hang tight, anxious Dad, and let God do his work.

Best wishes and keep us posted. :)

·
Premium Member
40,480 Posts
Going up. All good things are worth waiting for......

·
Aggie Mom
5,386 Posts
Prayers sent but just enjoy the day! Tomorrow will be a day you will never forget!

·
Kayak Fisher
7,566 Posts
Lord God,

Be with Caroline and Reelwork in a very special way tomorrow as they await the birth of their baby girl. Give Caroline and the baby a safe delivery and a speedy recovery.

Father, I ask that you would keep the baby safe in your arms. Give her your sweet kiss as she enters this world, and watch over her all of her days.

Let her be a delight to everyone who knows her, and let her sweetness flow from the spirit of Jesus who loves her and gave his life for her.

In the name of Jesus I pray. Amen.

·
I am haunted by still waters.
1,665 Posts
Tomorrow you and yours will turn the page and start a new chapter in your book of life.

It is a spectacular chapter I must say. Enjoy every minute. The pages seem to turn faster and faster.

GCB

·
Registered
832 Posts
Good luck and prayers sent!

Hope all goes well with the delivery and you have a healthy, beautiful girl. There is nothing like having daughters :) Take lots of pictures!

·
That DamnYankee!!
4,077 Posts
Best of Luck to you, Momma & the little one.

Jeff

·
Registered
901 Posts
Hope everything goes as expected with Mom and Baby being safe and healthy.

Congratulations Dad..!!

Prayers for all.

Dr. Krol

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well, your prayers worked too well... LOL

We called this morning @ 0630 and they said to call back at 1000, called and they basically the delivery room(s) are full with some others in the waiting area. Since we are an induction via appointment, the natural birthing ladies go first and we just wait..

So with that said, I think I am gonna run over to Bass Pro while Caroline does scrapbooking and watches Dr. Phil and Oprah.. LOL

1 - 18 of 18 Posts