2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well this past weekend while at the lease my dog Sarah woke me about 4 AM and wanted outside. I didnt know if she needed to Pe Pe or what was up. I opened the door and she began to creep on my pickup which was parked close to the front porch and was at kinda an angle. I turned on the light and walked out on the porch in my BVD's only, no shoes etc. Well something jumped out of the back of my truck and Sarah was in hot persuit. Well unknown to me on the other side of the truck something jumped out and ran around the front of the truck and on the porch with me and went between my legs and scared the you know what out of me. Seems ***** had been having a feast on corn left in the bed of the truck. I had no idea this ole phart could jump so high. Funny now in fact hilarious but then not so funny. You just have to picture it in your mind, enjoy Ha

Charlie

·
Registered
7,278 Posts
lol

I remember one of my first deer hunts being awakened by some scrtching and clinking.......we had alot of trouble with Wets then, so I started hollering at them in 8th grade Spanish.............Dad and I were sneaking around in our whity tighties and boots, only to find the noise was coming form some lil mice that made their home in our gas oven.

We were sure tough!

·
Registered
8,401 Posts
yall need to spend more time in the sticks and less time urbanized. the boogyman with the mask usually has a striped tail.

·
Registered
19,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yazoomike

getting real dry down there and I really hvent seen any real good bucks. As usual seeing some young tens but havent seen any wall hangers. Not too shure what kinda year we are going to have. Dove showed up this past weekend. Had none weekend before last.

Charlie

1 - 7 of 7 Posts