2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Chest deep in the Blanco River
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you have chosen to head out amongst the masses on the water this weekend, and have observed some kind of BIZZARE behavior by them, or their blatant lack of common sense - post it up here.

Saw this, and wondered how many others like them are headed out this weekend that will be observed by 2cooler's...

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=bizarre&id=4323246

·
Registered
10,847 Posts
The traffic this morning was light in West bay............must be the price of gas & threat of rain.

·
Cereal Killer
4,153 Posts
I drove back from San Antonio to New Braunfels last night around midnight. Freakin scary is all I have to say, I think I was the only sober person on I-35

·
Chillin'
4,570 Posts
Now that's a well trained ya'hoo ... unbelievable.

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
seen a yah hoo get life flighted last night at the jetties.. Flipped his golf cart onto the rocks...

·
Charter Member
5,922 Posts
We loaded out at the TC Dike today as the bad weather was approaching (lightening all around Texas City). Even though it was a lot of folks trying to load out, I really didn't see any crazies. That might have changed once the rain moved in, but we were headed out of town by then.
Mike

·
Registered
30,257 Posts
We did see one yea-hoo as we were leaving the secret flounder hole in the Galveston Channel to head back to the Texas City Dike as the weather was aproaching. This idiot was clearly about 200 yards of more to our right and way out front of us as we were both wide open. All of a sudden, this guy started turning in to cross in front of us just to get in to travel between us and the bank.

Yes, I know, you are suppose to stay to the right. But, the guy was in the center of the channel to begin with and we were way to the left closer to the bank and had been for awhile. All we could figure is that this guy had the all-of sudden-mentality to stay to the right!

It came clear to us that we needed to make a decision because the other guy had already made his to cross in front of us. And it was a long drawn out cross and not just a quick steer to right. With that said, we had to make a quick hard right to miss him. (and he had a young boy with him) OK....I've got that out of my system. But, dangit I've been made about it all day!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts