2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Twitch..Twitch--->Boom
5,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to a 2cooler i got a couple pieces of history. Might have to get a few more for the collection. Great guy and legit seller.....:brew::brew:

CORKYS.jpg

·
Registered
41 Posts
History indeed! Especially like that chart. Fat Boy on the right.

Need to get that one wet this winter and show folks years down the road how well it worked by all the teeth marks on it!

·
Twitch..Twitch--->Boom
5,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You wanna give me ur dealers number.hahha

thanks, J.D.
LOL, Man let me contact him and see if he wants to sell more. If you are interested let me know and i will talk to him. Im thinking about getting another Chrt. fatboy to keep for back up

History indeed! Especially like that chart. Fat Boy on the right.

Need to get that one wet this winter and show folks years down the road how well it worked by all the teeth marks on it!
Defintaley will get picks when i get out next week for sure. Im going to pick some more up....

I heard thru the grapevine that they are only coming out with 4 colors to start off with. Thats why i picked these up.

·
Twitch..Twitch--->Boom
5,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Whats the **** Deal man......Im going back to get more.

·
Twitch..Twitch--->Boom
5,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stay away from the crackhouse...it is addicting

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
I have never fished a Corky and have heard of their results...Could someone tell me where I can find them now that Brown Lures is no more?

·
Registered
273 Posts
I have never fished a Corky and have heard of their results...Could someone tell me where I can find them now that Brown Lures is no more?
Just to clarify since we have been getting this question a lot lately:
-Brown Lures (www.brownlures.com) has not sold out and is still operating as normal.
-B&L Mfg (the Corky) sold to Mirrolure

I think most people realize that but we have been getting lots of calls and emails asking if we sold out

·
Registered
875 Posts
Oh my gosh, I am so glad you posted. . Your product is legend. I would think that those out here didnt know. I have been refusing to use my (your) corky cause I didnt want to lose it.

sb:>

1 - 20 of 21 Posts