2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would it be possible to put lights on a deer stand and run them off a car battery or something. Not on my stand of course, but on the guy's stand that I loaded up with trash and feed sacks last week. Cool guy ,but I know the payback will be coming so I need to be prepared.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Would it be possible to put lights on a deer stand and run them off a car battery or something. Not on my stand of course, but on the guy's stand that I loaded up with trash and feed sacks last week. Cool guy ,but I know the payback will be coming so I need to be prepared.
Sure you can,I had some green lights in mine for a while,12volt rechargeable battery and solar panel to keep it charged...was nice in the,before sunlight time ,to be able to flip a switch and see the floor and get organized ....

·
Kamikaze
4,549 Posts
Target and Wal-mart both sell 10' strings of LED Christmas lights. The ones that Target sells run on 3-AA and the ones at Wal-Mart run on 3-C. Both sell for around $5. The ones at Target blink also and seem to be better quality. Option 2 is to get LED Christmas lights and a 12v deep cycle battery and use and inverter. Wal-Mart has a 100w inverter for $10.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts