2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Briefly I apologize for being so late with this but today is Memorial Day. It's just late in the day. I'vw been working on it for 3 days, going through over 200 photos to select the 33 finals I chose. Then the photo took it's regular trip from Photo Shop where it was sized and enhanced then to GraphicConverter where it was converted from a Photo Shop image to a JPG to cut the file size way back so that complies with the site's format.

PART I

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
continued

continuing

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
WWII .... a war of heros Part II

continuing ...

PART II

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
contined Part 2

continued

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
PART 111 final WWII photos

continued

PART III

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
WWII PART III finish

Before going....I just want to say that for the people that lived and fought that war and all their descendents who know very from what heros they sprang ....I hope these photos are bring back to life some memories that you forgot you had.

Aunt Joyce

·
Administrator
23,848 Posts
AJ, that thread is hands down, the finest I have ever seen in over 6 years of being a webmaster. God bless our troops, past, present, and future.

·
Registered
564 Posts
What Memorial day is supposed to be about, and done well. All of our military are heros in my eyes. My stepdad fought in France, but he can't hardly talk about it without breaking up, and he retired as a colonel. All the men and women who have served our country deseve the best of respect.

·
Chillin'
4,570 Posts
Brought back memories of Dad and a tear to my eye. What a generation they were and thank God they met the challenge for all of us. Thanks, AJ.

Bob

1 - 15 of 15 Posts