2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I currently have ammo in these calibers that I can trade: 22lr, 22wmr, 9mm, 40S&W, 45acp, .223, 5.56. They are fresh, brand new and sealed in box factory loaded BRASS case (FMJ and Hollow Point). All top brand American companies like CCI, Browning, Federal, Remington, Winchester. No foreign company.
The gun(s) I'm looking for is/are: Sig 365, Springfield Socom 16 M1A, any AR-10.

You can go to ammoseek.com (google for ammo) OR gunbroker.com (eBay for ammo) to check or the current market prices.
For faster response, text me at 28l-845-249O
I will NOT reply to this post. I'm very well realized how much my ammo is worth.
I'm in Sugar Land and a CHL holder.

Thanks for reading my post and Happy Easter!

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I also look for some ammo to trade with similar quality in 380acp, 38 special, and 6.5 creedmore and/or grendel (let me know if you have these for trade).
Best and fastest way to reach me is TEXT 28l - 845- 249O.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Usually in front of bass pro and Walmart at 8am ...
I was curious if you were close, nevermind though. I have an FFL and have a few P365 in stock, so transactions need to be at my location. Can't do Bass Pro or Walmart...

·
Registered
490 Posts
I was curious if you were close, nevermind though. I have an FFL and have a few P365 in stock, so transactions need to be at my location. Can't do Bass Pro or Walmart...
He was implying that the OP is nothing more than a scalper who's getting all of this ammo at a lower price from walmart or academy, and then using the outrageous GunBroker or ammoseek pricing to justify rape.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for those who texted me. It seems to be somewhat confusing in my post but here is the summary:
These are the ammo I have available: 22lr, 22wmr, 9mm, 40S&W, 45acp, .223, 5.56
These are the ammo I'm looking for: 380acp, 38 special, 6.5 creedmore
These are the firearms I'm looking for: Sig 365, Springfield Socom 16 M1A, any AR-10.
Besides those listed above, I do not have any other caliber for trade. I also do not want anything else besides the ones listed above as well.

If you have any question, feel free to send me a text at 28l - 845 - 249O. I will NOT reply here since there are too many whiners and jokers.
I miss the old Classified section that did not allow replies from those guys.

·
Registered
79 Posts
**** I accidentally posted something without my location and it got flagged. This guy is breaking all the rules and the mods don’t care? Price??

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks Randy for the 380 ammo trade. I need some more in these calibers: 380acp, 38 special, 6.5mm creedmore or grendel.
For faster response, text me at 28l-845-249O

1 - 13 of 13 Posts