2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Slicing and Dicing!
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody see it? It was pretty bad a red Dodge ext cab rearended an 18wheeler. The occupants were still trapped in it, if driver lived it was a miracle! All the tools and generator in the bed of the truck came forward and smashed the cab from the back.it looked like a reg cab. If I wouldn't have stopped for coffee by my house I might have been involved! Said a quick prayer and thanked the big guy as I drove by. There was a bunch of folks already gathered around. Sad.

·
Bull Frog hunter
9,276 Posts
slow down people. Put down the phone, stop jacking with your GPS, wait till you stop to text. Not worth killin yourself. Be careful I would bet someone will miss you.

And sorry to hear about the fatality

·
Registered
17,211 Posts
The driver of the pickup died in the accident.

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
slow down people. Put down the phone, stop jacking with your GPS, wait till you stop to text. Not worth killin yourself. Be careful I would bet someone will miss you.

And sorry to hear about the fatality
Not only yourself but it seems like it's almost always some innocent person that ends up joining them..

·
Registered
6,065 Posts
You cynical guys are too much. How the heck do you know what caused the accident? Guess what, accidents happened before cell phones, text messaging, and GPS. In fact, the speed limit was higher so drivers went faster and didn't wear seat belts. Geez.

Bless his soul and yours too for passing judgment.

·
On the outside looking in
276 Posts
I think the guy fell asleep
I had breakfast with a coworker last week after getting off the graveyard shift. Found out later that he fell asleep on the way home and went off the road. Luckily the only damage was compression fractures in two vertebea. He's going to be ok. Totalled the truck though. Luckily he did not involve anyone else.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts