2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Do you know who I think I am???
5,208 Posts
Wow is right.... but it looks photoshoped. The shadows don't match up.

·
Registered
5,412 Posts
I wonder if the winnings will pay for that deer (and the other one on the site he shot)?? LOL!!

·
Registered
471 Posts
Wow is right! The other one he has at 3rd in the contest is a beast as well. Ol' boy must have some deep pockets, but "if you got it, flaunt it" as they say. Great deer no matter how you look at it.

·
Winter Hater
9,448 Posts
AUSTIN, TX (December 13, 2006)-NetSpend Corporation, the nation's leading processor and marketer of prepaid cards, has expanded its executive team as a result of robust company and industry growth with the appointments of Marlene Maxon as senior vice president of marketing and James DeVoglaer as vice president of information technology. CEO Rick Savard said the two executives were selected because of their broad experience.

·
proficient exprofessional
1,159 Posts
:)

WOW ----- AND deep pockets indeed. :eek:hwell: Great buck.

·
Registered
344 Posts
I agree it looks a little inky.

Not the guy and the deer...they look alright together, but a little over-lit for the background.

I'm saying the deer is legit, but maybe they photoshopped in a different background to hide the real location?

·
We all have it coming......
8,792 Posts
That picture is not photoshopped. What makes the pic look unusually lit is they used a fill flash when they took the picture in order to eliminate dark shadows.

·
Registered
344 Posts
That picture is not photoshopped. What makes the pic look unusually lit is they used a fill flash when they took the picture in order to eliminate dark shadows.
Ahhh...using a flash during daytime. That thought never crossed my mind. Did they do that so the antlers wouldn't shadow each other and you could see them better?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts