2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a most memorable day on the bay. Fished the last day of a three day trip with my new friends Greg and his Dad, Walter. We had 12 trout topping 20" today. 6 of those were over 25" (25 1/2,26,26,27,27,and a hefty 28 1/4" Baffin Big Girl). All trout over 25" were released.

Best news of all was that all these fish came out of Baffin Bay and not the Upper Laguna. Throw in a limit of redfish up to 25" and you can see why we are pumped about the fishing down here.

One more thing. I was scheduled to fish with a bunch of good friends in Port Mansfield tomorrow and Friday. Due to the vandalism on my truck and the expensive repair bill, I won't be able to go. However, now I am available for Thursday and Friday should someone want to try to duplicate todays trip. Looks like I'll have to try to make money instead of spending it LOL.
Give me a call at 210-355-5091

Here is a pic of Greg after his first wade this morning. Later, Aubrey

·
Always imitated... never duplicated.
4,848 Posts
Very Nice

OHHHHHHH yeaaaaaa....... the water looks to be greening up nicely... GOOD JOB....

Hope all is well.... Take Care......

J

·
http://www.profishingresearch.co m
2,953 Posts
Thats a good trip Aubrey! And a good example of letting the Big Girls swim.

Biggie:D

·
Registered
1,034 Posts

Awesome report. 'Bout time you put another one up. Don't tell me, you probably caught them all on tops also.......:cry: I'd take you up on your offer, but seeing as I just came down there, am short on funds. Plus, you know I'd probably bring some kind of dam inclimate weather(you know, typhoon, mudslides from hell, things of that nature......lol). Anyhow, good to see you put a report up. Also, sorry to hear about the truck thing. That ain't nothin' but a big pile of poop. Hope they catch the sum booch that did it and string him up by his nads. BTW, not going to mention any names, but do you think it's your "good buddy" we've talked about in the past? If so, you know my feelings on him. Irregardless, whoever did it, doesn't have their head screwed on right.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts