2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
El Viejo
23,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man , I am IMPRESSED..You Guys and Gals are UNBELIEVABLE !! The old geezer is killin' time and ran up an un-official total on auction items... This 17,500 plus the raffle, plus cash donations, plus "Gathering" ought to make it a SURE thing that ol' Zac can take the time necessary to get hisself back in shape for the Fall Flounder Run.. Also chunk in the guys throwing in their time for yard work, pool work, house cleaning, cooking..etc..This in WONDERFUL

This 2cool Family is unreal...doubt I could drum up this much love from my own blood...LOL...

Kick back and get healed up, Zac..Looks like you got a lot of great folks covering your back..

Special thanks to ol' Mont for giving the space and inspiration to make this all possible..and to the good Lord above for not making it any more difficult on Zac ..know he's in misery right now, but it could have been much worse..

UNREAL !!!!!!!!

·
El Viejo
23,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Like I just told Badhabit...you guys did in one week what would have taken the federal gov't two years to do..if that..(and with nobody stealing part of it). LOL

Simply amazing !!!

·
2006 Skeeter Cookoff "2nd Place Brisket"
6,428 Posts
Tortuga said:
Like I just told Badhabit...you guys did in one week what would have taken the federal gov't two years to do..if that..(and with nobody stealing part of it). LOL

Simply amazing !!!
Yep, I like to think of it as , Fellowship, Brotherhood, and Love, with a little fishin on the side......lol

·
Duty Is Our's; Consequences are God's!
7,615 Posts
Tortuga said:

Simply amazing !!!
That just goes to show that this country needs to be run by fishermen and ********, cause they always take care of their own!

That is one great totally, hope it takes some of the stress off Zac as he heals!

·
Registered
572 Posts
Purty cool! And very impressive.

·
Administrator
23,848 Posts
I ran a certified check to Mel at the hospital this morning. The first question I asked was if he had started gettin' biatchey yet. The nurse kinda grinned and Mel laughed. It's the first sign of getting better and outta there. Our friend is in good hands, and will be going home soon if things continue his way. I will be bringing her another one on Tuesday once the latest round clears. It's going to be a long haul for Zac to get back to normal, and thanks to everyone that has helped, money shouldn't be an issue. Mel was going home to shower and play with the girls, and they were coming back this evening to see their Dad.

·
What was I supposed to Member??
2,873 Posts
ShadMan said:
Man! We need to have a really big fundraiser, then buy Galveston and make it a decent, law-abiding city again! :D
count me in on that one!!!! :goldfish:

trudy

·
Registered
6,062 Posts
I am in awe of this event. I truly don't have the words to express what I am feeling so I will have to go with the old standby. Thank you all.

·
When it rains, I let it.
2,861 Posts
That's one for the team. I counted it this morning and was so overwhelmed. Get well soon, my friend!

·
Chillin'
4,570 Posts
If 2Cool was a town I'd move there in a hearbeat and never leave home. What an amazing group of friends.

Love ya all! Get well soon, Zac. :D

p.s. count me in on the Galvatrez part.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Truly amazing indeed. Zac and family will remain in my thoughts and prayers everyday until I hear that he is not in pain (I hope that is not too far away). Great job - 2cool. I'm proud to be associated with such selfless and kind people - and y'all fish too - - WAY COOL!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts