2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Hedgehog in the house
1,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was flipping channels early last night , any one who has this channel should watch this (3nites left), in my opinion it should be showed to all Americans to remind them of what our Veterians went through and the extream conditions they fought in.... for FREEDOM:flag:

·
swifty
3,234 Posts
I got hooked last night... If that doesn't move you to be one proud American, I'm not sure what would.

swifty

·
Salty Dawg
7,718 Posts
I haven't missed an episode yet. Outstanding documentary and I agree that ALL Americans should see it. Way to many people have forgotten about the sacrifice of our military men and woman.

·
non-politically correct
7,301 Posts
This has been a great series moving from the Africa campaign to the Pacific and then back and forth between the areas of battle with Pearl Harbor as the beginning. The lack of technology did not make our soldiers falter but the courage displayed is unbelievable as the Tarawa battle shows where the replacements continue to go ashore while the hundreds of bodies of our soliders were strewn on the beach. WOW! If you had a father, brother or grandfather in WWII you ought to watch this!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts