2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Concrete Contractor
12,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We finally started work on the cat. We sold the engines a couple weeks ago. Have the new ones on the way hopefully this week. New electronics ordered. Jacked her up, gonna redo all bearings, brakes, etc, pulled the front stop off for repairs. Pulled all the wiring off the trailer, gonna re wire the whole thing. Started stripping useless wiring outta the console and radio box. We just got started and prolly have a full 5 gal bucket of useless wiring. Bubba is gonna rewire the whole boat. Gotta get the thru hulls ordered. Gonna do some flush mount on the units. Move the switches up on the console. Were gonna hang the new engines, controls, guages, etc. Its very nice to have a partner that can do all this stuff:D Lotta work to do, but hopefully ready for Hoo season. Here's a few pics.

Attachments

·
Capt of the spyglass Potlicker club!
12,607 Posts
you need to buy a few rod holder from Snappy.. That boy has plenty on his! lol

Get'r done HR!

·
break out the 80's and them fancy lures
6,836 Posts
ey yeh yeh. Looks like way to much for for me. Good luck. I am sure it will be sweet when it is does.

What motors did you decide to go with?

Brandon

·
Concrete Contractor
12,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Found a killer deal on Zukes outta Florida.

·
Concrete Contractor
12,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
200- 4strokes. Post up pics of the See Vee

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Ought to be a good combination on it...good luck with it, when I had my 98 I did similiar projects and while they were fun.....it took the fun out of fishing seems I was always working on the boat.

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
Wow what a project, and best of luck with all the particulars. Really sweet hull. Gonna be a cool wet winter so might as well stay busy somehow! Keep us posted as stuff comes together. ;)

·
12,607 Posts
HR,, what length is yours?

·
12,607 Posts
didn't see a head,, thought it was a ephalant trunk!

just wondering as I've been on snapps and those thing fly in chop big time.. couldn't believe we were running 40 a few weeks ago out there.. geez,, A mono the same size would have been the death of me or the dang Capt after I killed him.. LOL :bounce:

·
Concrete Contractor
12,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yeah I had a trip planned with Snap but the weather called it off. Maybe next time. They are definatly easy on the body parts

1 - 20 of 53 Posts