2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Woodlands Xtreme is having a birthday party for one of the co owners as well as some testing or running of the new track. I am not certain but I believe they may run some heats for free. They will be seeking input. The sight says something about boiled crawfish too.

Time is 2pm on Sunday June 11th.

It might be fun to check out the track and run some laps.

I heard a rumor, not how true it is, that they may one day put a roof on it.

I hope to be there. Link below. I don't have a pit person for Saturday so have fun without me.

http://woodlandsxtremeracing.com/

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
If you're talking about K&M on Sat, don't let not having a pit beesh stop you. You just get there, we'll get you pitted. Should be a good crowd, last weekend there were enough trucks for a B main, and that was with several of us not even running gas. I'm running gas this weekend and I'm bringing a buddy who's never raced there, so we should have a good turnout. I'm hoping for 14 or 15 trucks. Come join the party.

·
Registered
966 Posts
I have run some laps up at that track, it is pretty nice. I would like to go Sunday, but probably won't after a long day at K&M Saturday.

Ron, I race gas truck at K&M, is that what you race? If not I could pit for you.

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
No, he's talking about not having a pit person for Saturday. Far as I know, K&M is the only Sat racing in town this weekend. If that's all that's stopping him from racing there on Sat, we'll get him pitted.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Been running gas truck, 1/10th. Have a losi xxx-nt. I was permitted, lol, to drive a 1/8th buggy around the track Sunday to check it out and found out how much easier they are to drive. Man, I may have to upgrade to 1/8th scale.

Checked out the Woodlands track Sunday and although I like the track they did not have their water source yet and boy talk about having a dirty car. They are supposed to have the water at any time. Lights are hooked up, speaker system installed Sunday. Lap counter system coming in soon.

Take care folks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts