2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
aka Salty Nacho
4,426 Posts
Sweet! I graduated from McCullough in '95. We had a really good football team my freshman year, with several of those on that team going pro, but can't remember anything about them winning state in anything. Great news!

·
Registered
6,062 Posts
95?!?! How about McC 83?!?!! Big Macs!!!

Man I'm getting old. Congrats to the home team!
NaClH2O said:
Sweet! I graduated from McCullough in '95. We had a really good football team my freshman year, with several of those on that team going pro, but can't remember anything about them winning state in anything. Great news!

·
Banned
3,906 Posts
NaClH2O said:
Was Grant Irons in your class? He plays for the Raiders now.

·
aka Salty Nacho
4,426 Posts
Wading Mark said:
Was Grant Irons in your class? He plays for the Raiders now.
Ah, so he's following in his dad's footsteps by playing with the Raiders. Is he the older or younger of the two Irons boys? I get them confused. The older one was a junior or senior when I was a freshman and the younger one was a freshman when I was a junior or senior.

·
Banned
3,906 Posts
NaClH2O said:
Ah, so he's following in his dad's footsteps by playing with the Raiders. Is he the older or younger of the two Irons boys? I get them confused. The older one was a junior or senior when I was a freshman and the younger one was a freshman when I was a junior or senior.
I believe it is the younger one.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts