2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
5,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1st thirty years of marriage down and another thirty two to go.
To us not everything in this generation is use and dispose of.
So poor for honeymoon we sprung for a motel in Galveston the 1st night and the last night in Austin and the rest was in a tent on South Padre Island.

·
Registered
5,497 Posts
Beautiful....32 years, Congrats and Gods Blessings to both of you !!!!

·
Kayak Fisher
7,565 Posts
Texas T said:
1st thirty years of marriage down and another thirty two to go.
To us not everything in this generation is use and dispose of.
So poor for honeymoon we sprung for a motel in Galveston the 1st night and the last night in Austin and the rest was in a tent on South Padre Island.
CONGRATULATIONS! AND BEST WISHES FOR MANY MORE!

Yep, these young'uns have a lot to learn about enduring through hard times and trials.

Backlasher and I have been married 40 years last October.

We eloped and had NO honeymoon. We were SO POOR we couldn't afford pots & pans. But that's okay 'cause I didn't know how to cook anything! LOL Looking back, we were just kids! I was 18 and he was 19. We've had some hard times, but we faced them together and didn't ask for any help from our parents. They wouldn't have given it even if we asked; they were firm believers in standing on your own feet and making your own way.

I'm so happy for you and your bride! The best is yet to be!

·
Super Moderator
3,735 Posts
Happy Anniversary, you got married on the 1st day of summer, the summer solstice, the longest day of the year, the shortest night of the year, CONGRATULATIONS!! ...today is our 37th anniversary!! :fireworks

·
Registered
901 Posts
Congratulations Texas T. Now a days 32 years is almost unheard of. My very best to you and Mrs Texas T.

Dr. Krol and Mrs. Krol will make 33 years Nov. 22

All the best.

Dr. Krol

·
NRA LIFER
3,209 Posts
Fantastic, 32 years is a wonderful accomplishment. :cheers: These days 32 months seems to be the norm.

If my bride can stand me another 90 days or so it will be 41 years.

All the best to you and your wife, may you have many, many more.

Bob

1 - 10 of 10 Posts