2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any recent game cam pics of what the bucks are sporting in Duval County (or nearby)? I don't want to set my cameras up until they are just about finished growing this year's antlers and starting to harden up.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
I just put a camera up this weekend. Will retrieve it in a week or two when we go back to do some work and post them up. Should be looking real good based on pasture conditions I saw this past weekend.

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Awesome, I appreciate the pics. My reason for this thread was that early this year, the talk on the board was that the bucks were shedding their antlers around late February, but on my ranch some held on until early March. Given that, I figured the the south Texas area (Duval in particular) was about 2-3 weeks behind in shedding and growth for the upcoming season.

Anyway, I'll be setting up my cameras in September (last year I didn't set 'em up until November). Thanks!

·
Registered
267 Posts
We went down 2 weeks ago and set out 6 cameras,will be going back this weekend and sheck them. I will post up if we have anything to look at.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts