2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Cert.Weigh Master,since 1999
15,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many of U out there cheat on ur ole' man? Theirs got to be some out there. Lets hear ur stories on "Why" U do or did....kisssm

·
Banned
8,277 Posts
What in the world are you thinking V, this is going to the bottom faster than a 3 oz, weight on a double leader. rs

·
Hector
1,019 Posts
I can tell you some funny stories of me getting cheated on in the past. Actually, it only happened to me twice and I will tell only two if no women come forward to say their part. For now, I am going to hold off on that. -Hector

·
Registered
26,148 Posts
I can tell you some funny stories of me getting cheated on in the past. Actually, it only happened to me twice and I will tell only two if no women come forward to say their part. For now, I am going to hold off on that. -Hector
doesn't have anything to do with a clown, does it?

:slimer:

·
Registered
42 Posts
women cheaters

Hello everyone! I am no expert in relationships by, no means. No, I am not a cheater!! But, I"m a women who may shed some light on this topic.
I have know women who cheat and I think the reasons are vast!
Women cheat for the same reasons men do, such as:
Looking for attention, bored, need to feel younger, lonley, a way to end a relationship, a thrill, learned trait by a parent or family member, and many more ... My first marriage was to a cheater and I was told his favorite saying was " Never admit to nothing " I think this is said, by many men and women that are cheaters. Maybe this is why no women have answered!!! Good fishing!!

·
To Endeavor to Persevere
8,868 Posts
My wifes knot the cheater...I am! She refuses to play cards or checkers with me! I learned how to as a kid...heck, playing spades...we would even pass cards under the table with our toes so our partner could go low!

·
Hat Creek Cattle Company, Porch Office.
707 Posts
My first marriage was to a cheater and I was told his favorite saying was " Never admit to nothing " I think this is said, by many men and women that are cheaters. Maybe this is why no women have answered!!! Good fishing!!
No truer words ever said... Had one cheat on me and didn't find out till the guy she did it with fessed up 3 years later... Then he spent the next three nights (According to his wife he met after all this went down) jumping everytime he heard a noise thinking I'd showed up in Maryland to crave his liver out:D:D

She got a helluva laugh when she finally met me and found out he out weighed me by 100lbs and was 3" taller than me;):D

·
Capt of the spyglass Potlicker club!
12,607 Posts
grammar goes south after dark around here... I had to get my spigonese translation book out for a couple of y'all... lmao!

1 - 20 of 58 Posts