2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
haparks, get your beeehind down here and fish the 2cool Tournament & Fundraiser Sat. Thats the tournament Mont mention to you that is on Saturday. Meet alot of 2coolers and get some priceless info where to fish while you here.

"Boat"

·
Roll Tide!!!
2,975 Posts
Flounder and reds are hammering the small shad right now. Water is still a little off color, but much better than I'd ever believe after all this rain.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Freshwater floats...Stay in deep canals, intercoastal waterways, guts, or any place where the tide can flush the freshwater out. I have caught some of my biggest stringers of fish after a heavy storm or flooding.

I am no expert or guide, but I have had success after a flood (10+ inches of rain) It can sometimes help flush the bay system and maintain salinity levels. In baffin bay for the past few weeks, the salinity level has been very high.

·
Capt of the spyglass Potlicker club!
12,606 Posts
All I know for sure is it shure has the bait going crazy. And it so active the fish can't stand it. Thats all I'm going to say about that! LOL

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.