2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Ice tea and beans
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dang, I'm really wanting to join the idoiot party on the bay, around Seadrift this weekend. Maybe everyone else will stay home cuz of the wind?

Saturday
Southeast wind 15 to 20 knots increasing to 20 to 25 knots in the afternoon and evening. Bays choppy to occasionally rough.
Sunday
South wind 20 to 25 knots. Bays choppy to occasionally rough.
Monday
Southeast wind 15 to 20 knots. Bays choppy

·
That DamnYankee!!
4,077 Posts
Wanna borrow my kite dude? :spineyes:

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
Hey Berts

The wind is a crankin down here and has been all week, the bay looks like shi>>>> well you get the point... The fishing has been slow also, gotta make the long ride to find good water..

·
Ice tea and beans
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hmmmm

Brew said:
Wanna borrow my kite dude? :spineyes:
does it catch fish?

regulator said:
The wind is a crankin down here and has been all week, the bay looks like shi>>>> well you get the point... The fishing has been slow also, gotta make the long ride to find good water..
was thinking about the South shoreline.....maybe give mule slough a shot...no Pringle or Shoalwater.....those places have gotten to be a major pain to fish, with all the traffic.......imagine it'll be worse this weekend.....

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
Before this wind hit I was whackin em every night after work on the beach around Boggy in Port O.... it looks like a mud pit now. I am leaving for Rockport tonight I will be there about 2 weeks. maybe it will die down a bit.

·
Ice tea and beans
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dang

regulator said:
Before this wind hit I was whackin em every night after work on the beach around Boggy in Port O.... it looks like a mud pit now. I am leaving for Rockport tonight I will be there about 2 weeks. maybe it will die down a bit.
I used to fish there quite a bit.........never had any real good luck there.....a good wade, was maybe two trout and a red........

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
So, no Pringle or Shoalwater. Interesting.

·
2006 Skeeter Cookoff "2nd Place Brisket"
6,429 Posts
Gary, you can catch all the blue cats you want in Trinity bay, and ya ain't gotta pay for um.... Getcha some crawfish from any ditch and the bite is on...LOL

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
You can count on Pringle, Contee, Shoalwater being packed. Bert try the Lagoon (upper). The grass is a little bad in the evenings though. It probably will have decent water. I think weekends like this is to fish till 9 or 10 quit, drink, nap, maybe fish late evening. That's what I am gunna do in Port A. More drinking though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts