2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey B1, the online reel cataloge says that it will change soon for '08. When is "soon" expected to be? Also, when will the new offerings likely be available in stores and will they really be worth waiting for? I'm looking at the Citica 100 DSV and am wondering if waiting for the newest model will be worth it. (Not asking you to give up any trade secrets in advance you understand.) Unfortunately, I am not one of those guys that gets to have one of everything so although I want it now, just wondering if any soon to come changes/upgrades etc. would make it worth the wait or not.

·
Banned
4,335 Posts
The current catalog should be online now. This is the 2008 Catalog and has all of our current products. We will not be making any changes or additions until this time next year.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
All I find is '07 catalogue, on the sticky for this forum as well as the Shimano website directly. Am I missing something?

·
Banned
4,335 Posts
*Update*

We had a server issue with the website. Let me look into it and see what is going on. All the new products are in the product section of the site.

I will post an update as soon as I know what is happening.

*Update*

OK the file is pretty large since it is one catalog now. It might be a little while before they have the file shrunk enough to get it on the website. If you want a CD version then please PM me with your info. I will send you the CD catalog at no charge.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
I have to say, the new catalog is much better than the old ones. I really like having one source instead of a reel catalog, rod catalog, gear catalog, etc.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts