2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering if any one ever heard of this wildlife artist, Dan Moreton. My wife found 2 of these signed and numbered prints and I can only find one reference to him and that was on a turkey hunt in Missouri. Any one have other prints or know anything about him?
JG

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
My husband and I also found a print by Dan Moreton called A Mossy Oak Moment. Did you ever find anything about the artist?

·
sea monkey rancher
18,403 Posts
looks like he's is tied in with the wild turkey federation /foundation , prob more on the east or sou east states.

kinda like DU for turkeys, maybe banquet prints ?

no luck here either

·
Texas Rod Builders
6,338 Posts
No, but nice prInt though,
....x2.....I know the work of a good number of wildlife artists (mostly Texas themed) but would really like to see more of Mr. Moreton's work. The background in your print almost looks like the hill country.... PM lesmcdonald here on 2cool. He's a phenomenal local artist. Maybe he's heard of him..??

·
Registered
2 Posts
Dan Moreton artist

I know it's several years after the fact but I'm Dan Moreton and would be glad to answer questions about my art work or share more images, IF anyone is still interested. My email is [email protected]. Thanks!

·
Texas Rod Builders
6,338 Posts
Welcome to 2cool Mr. Moreton. I for one have an affinity for (N. American) wildlife art. Would it be possible to see more of your work? Website gallery maybe? The turkeys are beautiful.

·
Registered
13,610 Posts
I know it's several years after the fact but I'm Dan Moreton and would be glad to answer questions about my art work or share more images, IF anyone is still interested. My email is [email protected]. Thanks!
Welcome to 2Cool. You do excellent work. Do you have a website? If not, could you post some of your work on this site? Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Dan Moreton artwork

I've been kind of out of the art world for a while but am looking to get started again. I'm working on getting a website but in the meantime, I'd be glad to email some other images for reference to my work. My email is [email protected] is you need further info. Thanks again for sticking with me!

·
"We're gonna need a bigger boat!"
3,483 Posts
Looks really good with that bokeh type background! Excellent work sir!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts