2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Remember the Veterans
8,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and 8 year ol are in the living room arguing over the Wii baseball game they are playing. She says he is cheating and doesn't know the rules. He she is slow and can't thro a fastball. They keep yelling for me to come in there and straighten the other one out.

I aint' leaving the gunroom till everything calms down!!!

·
Professional Salesman
9,758 Posts
That is why you wait until you are old to have kids. Smarts and patience take time to come around.

Yours was a fun situation, but in real contentious situations, I ask my wife, "Why are you arguing with a (14 or 8) year old" (depending on which she is arguing with).

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
My 6 yr old son is undefeated at baseball! not sure how he does it but man does he hit some bombs!

my favorite is the fishing game! he is serious and boy does he set the hook!

·
Aspiring professional pot-stirrer.
20,198 Posts
Amazing how size, strength, and sports prowess counts against you in today's "sports"... I'll take an 8-year old over a Heisman trophy winner anyday....

·
Don't touch my junk, bro!
5,844 Posts
There are a few games that my 4 year old can give me a run for my money at on the Wii, and sometimes even beat me.
The sad thing, though, is playing the board game Memory....she beats me almost every time, whether I help her or not....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts