2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been married bout 7 or 8 yrs(dont tell her i do not remember). I need nelp in picking out a gift for her. I have no idea what to give her.

What do you give a gal who has just bout everything? Please help with idea's!
What do women like? Plus she is having our baby in about 2-3 weeks.

Please help!! Al.

·
See ya on the flats!
1,840 Posts
I had a buddy give me this idea a few years back...it's still working.

I went to Herfort's Diamond Factory and bought her a gold bracelet with a few diamonds in it. I add a diamond each special occasion...eventually it will be a very nice tennis bracelet. The greatest thing about it is that I've got years of not having to think about what I'm getting her!!!

Late,
Cox

·
Registered
875 Posts
Hey, that there is a great idea, and if she wants a colored gem stone, she could pick one of those out too. Great idea!!

sb:>

·
Registered
491 Posts
Make her feel beautiful and pampered, I get mine a day package of massage,toenails,haircut, the whole nine yards. Plus she gets time to herself.

·
Registered
3,300 Posts
it's hard to figure out because, after all, she has you so what else could she possibly need. actually, hook em' has the best idea. a day spa get away puts them in a good mode. while she's looking good and feeling good, go out to a special place for dinner to top off the evening. she fills like a winner and you will probably be a winner yourself. :)

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
The bar was crowded and the only table that had an empty chair had two guys sitting at it already. The biker with a mug of beer asked: "You gents mind if I join you?" The gentlemen at the table welcomed the biker, one was a doctor and one was a lawyer....
The three men started talking about thier wifes birthday gifts....The lawyer said that for her birthday he gave his wife a new car and a diamond ring. In case she didn't like the car, she could look at the ring and know he loved her......The doctor said that for his wifes birthday he was giving her a trip to Hawaii and a fur coat in case she didn't like Hawaii, whenever she wore the coat she would know that the doctor loved her. The biker said that his wifes birthday was in a couple of days and he was getting her a Tee-Shirt and a dozen eggs and in the event she didn't like the Tee Shirt, she could go suck eggs.

·
non-politically correct
7,305 Posts
Turk& CJ got it right. Buy her 2 gifts, a 30/06 and a vacume cleaner cause if she is not hunting she really should be cleaning up, J/K! LOL.

Diamonds & day spas will keep you out of trouble for a long time!

·
Registered
17,211 Posts
I just gave my wife
$5 and took her to Wal Mart and told her she could get whatever she wanted.

·
Unruly Member
2,620 Posts
speckledred said:
Turk& CJ got it right. Buy her 2 gifts, a 30/06 and a vacume cleaner cause if she is not hunting she really should be cleaning up, J/K! LOL.

I like the way you think. But it's exactly that kinda thinking that get's me in trouble!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
LOL, If I said that to my wife I think she'd turn and use that 30/06 on me!

speckledred said:

·
Member..Whats wrong with my member
5,533 Posts
Two words-------

John Deere

Kelly

·
Registered
4,951 Posts
I went thru many years of buying stuff that I thought my wife would like because she wouldn't give me any hints. She always smiled but I knew I was off target most of the time. Finally, one evening my sister called to wish me a happy anniversary and since I had forgotten all about it I just told my wife "happy anniversary babe, lets go to the jewelery store and you can pick something out for yourself". I gave her a ballpark price range and she enjoyed what she got. Now at gift times we do the same thing and everybody is happy. Works for me.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Anniversary and a new baby on the way.....hummm...what about house cleaning service very other week for a year...she won't forget what you gave her and will take a load of stress of her too...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts