2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
26,320 Posts
Sounds like good advice to me. I'd also change the fuel filter & take the intake apart at the throttle body connection, spray it out, & clean it real good. ;)

·
Bull Frog hunter
9,276 Posts
I think Blk Jck 224 is right. If not, then could be bad gas. Whats the rest of the story? Did they get the car going? You can't leave us hangin like this!

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
If it does turn out to be bad gas, she should probably pass along the location of the filling station so nobody else ends in the same predicament.

·
Registered
12,968 Posts
I'm thinking that she did not watch the fuel gauge (typical of females) and that she just ran out of gas. Simple fix.

·
Registered
4,282 Posts
Come on guys, this lady needs sensitivity and support.

She needs a mechanic for help in these situations. She probably don't know enough about mechanical equipment to fix herself. She should immediately get that thing to a good mechanic to insure problem is resolved. It is cold and don't need to be stranded in the cold.

·
Follically Challenged
5,373 Posts
Sounds like the muffler bearings went out,...

·
http://talesofhumor.blogspot.com/
4,635 Posts
My advice would be for her to disrobe and join her husband and the neighbor's daughter in bed. It would make her feel better, clear her mind and perhaps then she could figure out what is wrong with the truck.

·
Registered
298 Posts
This thread reminded me of one of this months "Dear Steve" letters from The Seabreeze. Yall should check it out http://seabreezenews.com/

Dear Steve,
I used my husband's truck yesterday to pick up some garden tools at the local hardware
store while he drove my car. The man at the hardware store said the brake lights were out on
my husband's truck. I opened up the glove box to get the trucks manual and found a pair of
women's panties, two nude photographs of a woman and a love letter from a young woman.
What should I do Steve about this problem?
Signed, Distraught in Bacliff
Dear Distraught,
Since both of the brakes lights are out at the same time, I would change the fuse. That
should solve your problem.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts