2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Certified Man Card Holder!
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If men are from Mars and women are from Venus then where is this thing from?

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

Will

·
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I figured there needed to be a definitive answer to the controversy currently brewing on the forum.

·
Professional Salesman
9,758 Posts
Can't we all just kiss and make-up....maybe not, that could get ugly and/or violent.

Cheers, good night, and y'all all have a Merry Christmas!!!

E75

·
Do you know who I think I am???
5,213 Posts
I don't get it???

:biggrin::biggrin:

·
Registered
10,397 Posts
just good fun. i know RT and knew she would not get offended. they are funny videos though. if we can't laugh at ourselves, then we can't laugh at others. the truth of the matter, however is that i am married and i have to stay that way. reason is everything i knew how to do before i got married has been forgotten. my wife thought that my methods sucked and corrected them. this is the rule to remember if you are to stay the course and remain married:

IF THE KIDS AREN'T HAPPY, MOMMA'S NOT HAPPY. IF MOMMA'S NOT HAPPY, NOBODY'S HAPPY. IF DAD ISN'T HAPPY, NO ONE GIVES A DAMNN!

stick to that and marriage will last forever.

·
Registered
12,968 Posts
just good fun. i know RT and knew she would not get offended. they are funny videos though. if we can't laugh at ourselves, then we can't laugh at others. the truth of the matter, however is that i am married and i have to stay that way. reason is everything i knew how to do before i got married has been forgotten. my wife thought that my methods sucked and corrected them. this is the rule to remember if you are to stay the course and remain married:

IF THE KIDS AREN'T HAPPY, MOMMA'S NOT HAPPY. IF MOMMA'S NOT HAPPY, NOBODY'S HAPPY. IF DAD ISN'T HAPPY, NO ONE GIVES A DAMNN!

stick to that and marriage will last forever.
Just when we were having fun! I hope no one seriously thought we were women or men haters. Just laughing at people doing dumb things!

·
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I just wanted a catchy title that others would look at. This really wasn't directed at anyone's previous thread.

Did you watch the video? If you did, then you know why I posted it.

·
Registered
12,968 Posts
I just wanted a catchy title that others would look at. This really wasn't directed at anyone's previous thread.

Did you watch the video? If you did, then you know why I posted it.
It's all good!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts