2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Kickin' hippies' a**es and raisin' h*ll!
5,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And it's not because they make their women pay on dates!

I'm sitting here in a hotel room in Holland and I noticed the Emergency Instructions "In Case of Fire".

Step 1: Notify someone (dial their version of 911)
Step 2: PUT OUT THE FIRE
Step 3: CLOSE WINDOWS AND DOORS
Step 4: Don't use the elevator

WHAT?!? You mean I'm supposed to do something besides just scream and get out?? It's almost like they assume that you have some kind of common sense!!

BTW, nowhere on there does it say "get out". It just says don't use the elevator....!

PS: I wanted to post pictures of the sign but I'm having issues transfering from my phone via bluetooth.

·
Banned
535 Posts
I miss going over there. Tall blonde thin women. Most of them riding bikes Mmmm mmmm....

·
Registered
10,397 Posts
And it's not because they make their women pay on dates!

I'm sitting here in a hotel room in Holland and I noticed the Emergency Instructions "In Case of Fire".

Step 1: Notify someone (dial their version of 911)
Step 2: PUT OUT THE FIRE
Step 3: CLOSE WINDOWS AND DOORS
Step 4: Don't use the elevator

WHAT?!? You mean I'm supposed to do something besides just scream and get out?? It's almost like they assume that you have some kind of common sense!!

how will you know if the fire is out or not if you "get out"? if you don't close the windows and doors, others might suffer from smoke inhalation.

BTW, nowhere on there does it say "get out". It just says don't use the elevator....!

PS: I wanted to post pictures of the sign but I'm having issues transfering from my phone via bluetooth.
how can you let anyone know when the fire is out if you "get out"? closing the windows and doors is a good idea that way no one else is affected by smoke inhalation.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts