2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone besides me dislike this new look for 2cool?!?! The old one was MUCH better, in my opinion..... The classifieds are killing me! When you look at something and it shows you similar threads beneath, but they’re from 2008!!!! Ugh! Am I the only one?!?!

·
Still trying to figure it all out
10,501 Posts
Funny you should mention it - three of the five "Recommended Reading" links under your post are from 2004-2006

·
Registered
601 Posts
where is the noaa weather reports that are useful-i contacted the support board several weeks ago with no reply-useful threads were already declining and now the end is approaching ( I hope not as I have gotten much pleasure and useful information on 2cool over the years) ----also do not like the look or functionality

·
Registered
5,132 Posts
i found myself reading a 2008 post the other day and wondered how I got there??? this board is dead anyway, forums are a thing of the past, or are slowly becoming.

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Anyone besides me dislike this new look for 2cool?!?! The old one was MUCH better, in my opinion..... The classifieds are killing me! When you look at something and it shows you similar threads beneath, but they’re from 2008!!!! Ugh! Am I the only one?!?!
I probably will go also. Been here since 2004 I think. Always enjoyed and got lots of info but new look is bad. I really miss looking at a forum and getting quick view of recent posts now just some un known some hours ago.

·
Registered
474 Posts
To Funny
Below this thread under Recommended Reading is a thread that is What other message boards does everyone go to.

But its from 2006

·
Registered
181 Posts
I get a lot of good info off this forum, I’m not complaining...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

·
No fish in West Bay
5,634 Posts
As I said on another thread about this same topic, another forum I am on uses this same format so I'm very used to using it. Really is a pretty good format once you learn it.

·
Registered
476 Posts
I was just reading a post from earlier today. Below it were 3 recommended reading posts. One from 09, one from 07 and one from 04 lol. I don't mind change. It's part of life but there are flaws in this new format imo. Doubt many are interested in a fishing report from 04.

·
Registered
4,429 Posts
Where did all the green/red comments go? I enjoy going back every once in a while to re-read what folks had to say over time and some of them it's all I personally had left of them since a few of them have passed away ... pretty inconsiderate and callous to erase 10 years of friendly script just because ...

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Where did all the green/red comments go? I enjoy going back every once in a while to re-read what folks had to say over time and some of them it's all I personally had left of them since a few of them have passed away ... pretty inconsiderate and callous to erase 10 years of friendly script just because ...
x2

·
Registered
586 Posts
This format must be pretty popular it is now used on most of the forums I watch.
I do wish they would put a Mark forum read button on the bottom of each page so I wouldn't have to always scroll back to the top to mark it read.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts