2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Anything not prohibited is compulsory!
1,635 Posts
Don't have to head south to fish TIFT, but I'll be on the Unbound.

·
Registered
10,635 Posts
Im supposed to go down on thursday but not sure now. new possition means trouble with vacation time.....reel insanity is the boat I am supposed to fish on.....

·
Registered
702 Posts
We were gonna bring the Wahoo down, but she's still sitting at Fox Yachts in Port A. So many past trophy fish caught at TIFT and great parties...sigh.

Reactions: Bill Fisher

·
Registered
328 Posts
Not this year, my boat partner crazy fisher will be a dad that weekend, the 3rd is my wifes brithday, plus my new job, 2 wahoo make sure unbound has triple checked his motors, I might be there on the weight in on SAT. hope to a 2cool boat pull up, good luck to all

·
Venture 39
283 Posts
We're in, fishing aboard the Family Ties......

We are sitting here aboard the Ramrunner waiting the weather out for the ROC...departure pushed back 24hrs...

Pinche wind.....

·
Registered
485 Posts
MustangOrange- there's a goodlooking 40Cabo Express parked in the Wahoo's slip at the Sea Ranch! Deguello same guys that we're there last year. Also saw "Day Money" at the Southpoint Marina. They were there 2 days have returned to Rockport to fish this weekend and back down here on Monday sources tell me.

·
Registered
180 Posts
My son and I will be fishing TIFT for the first time this year. Heading down there for a week of family vacation. Leaving Dripping Springs on Tuesday, hopefully will get a couple days of fishing in before the tournament starts.

Good luck to everyone.
Guppie

1 - 20 of 27 Posts