·
Back in da Saddle
10,159 Posts
Thinking Tuesday !!!!!

John

·
AKA Offshore Aggie
1,522 Posts
Sargent or Matty...stay in closer than I want to though...if I can get out. From what I understand (sometimes aint much) hopefully the ridge will keep most of the rain off to the West at least for tomorrow.

·
Its easy to grin when your ship comes in
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am planning on being out Monday with Rik J and a couple of friends, but weather is looking a little iffy at this point (buoyweather is favoring 3-4's right now).

·
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OffshoreAggie said:
Sargent or Matty...stay in closer than I want to though...if I can get out. From what I understand (sometimes aint much) hopefully the ridge will keep most of the rain off to the West at least for tomorrow.
I am thinking the same thing about the rain. I will be watching that like a hawk. That is the main reason I want to stay within 30-35 from the beach. Sunday looks like a washout at this point. I will be cleaning my garage.

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
MITB,

I'm still coming to Houston regardless but let me know if you decide to pull the plug.
I'll be in Tanglewood and just drive to your house Saturday morning and we can load up in my truck

·
Back in da Saddle
10,159 Posts
manintheboat said:
I am thinking the same thing about the rain. I will be watching that like a hawk. That is the main reason I want to stay within 30-35 from the beach. Sunday looks like a washout at this point. I will be cleaning my garage.
You just had to use that four letter word ...
cleaning the Garage !!!!!!!!!

Have you seen mine...lol...

John

·
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am on notice that the garage must be cleaned and organized this weekend.

Hey Pat, we are on for sure. Weather looks good. Call me at the office when you get a chance so we can get our times together.

·
AKA Offshore Aggie
1,522 Posts
I cleaned my garage last weekend just so the idea of cleaning it wouldn't come into play and I'd have more motivation to go fis...get wet!

·
AKA Offshore Aggie
1,522 Posts
trim change said:
heading out of Matty in the am if conditions don't change
I hope they do change to something a little better than this...

·
NRA LIFER
3,209 Posts
Saturday...

I am planning a run out of Bridge Harbor if the weather gods allow it. I will be looking at the early morning tv weather pretty hard. When I am in Surfside I don't have i-net access.

So, look at the tube then open the door and look south and make a command decision. As bad as I need a saltwater fix it is going to have to look pretty grim to keep me at the dock. :biggrin:

If all goes well should be launching between 6:30 and 7:00. Anyone know if there is any bait at the stores down there? If you do know, will you tell? :biggrin:

Take it easy and see you out there in a general southerly direction. (no particular plan yet).

Bob

Edit: I will be in the area by about 4:00 today, cell is..281-352-0984...

·
Registered
519 Posts
Anyone heading out of Port A, or is the weather hindering the offshore fishing trips? Just curious; we're on the fence, but really don't want to waste a weekend trip to watch it rain the whole time. I'd rather be watching the rain fall in south texas!!!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hey Guys,

I scheduled tomorrow with q buddy in a Pursiut 34 and we are heading out 60 ish miles and then Monday I'm on with my friend Capt. Mike Trautwein The Snapper Man himself,, in the Glacer Bay (Circle Hook) for BIG SNAPPER...........Come on KING NEPTUNE, calm those Seas for us fisherpersons................

·
Registered
50 Posts
Heading out of Freeport tomorrow if the weather holds... Not sure where to go, but I was thinking south or east. It may depend on the dominant wave direction....

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
Hey, if all else fails, we can all head up the Trinity River. Heard on the news this morning a guy from Livingston caught a 5 and a half foot bull shark 80 miles up the river. We can take all the kiddos conoeing up the trinity and maybe a little swimming LOL

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
will be fishing the jetties tommorrow and hopefully out to 50 miles from prt a. Need a buddy boat for sunday. i cancelled the overnighter due to weather.

Tim

Forecasts are'nt looking great for us. Lets hope for the best.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts