2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
More There than here..Gone fishin....
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im lookin for a new atv..insurance has Paid the old 1 off & Ive still got to sue the Barney I got it from..Long story
Im lookin for a Rino/ranger & its got to be on sale kinda thing..
who do I talk to & where do I go?

Oxx..

·
Registered
4,289 Posts
I've had two buddies buy Rangers from the dealership in Katy. Can't remember the name. PM PalmsUP, he bought one there and had a shop in Katy put the elevated seats and racks on it. It's a cool vehicle. Get the windshield on it. You'' regret it on those COLD winter mornings

·
Registered
631 Posts
For the Ranger, Genes Powersports on I-10 outside of baytown is tough to beat. If anything, you will at least walk away from there with a real good test drive of the vehicle. They have a lot of area you can drive around on. As far as your best deal, its like buying a new truck. You have to shop around and find the dealer that for whatever reason, feels like making a deal that day. Your best bet is to be ready to purchase while shopping. It's hard to negotiate on a sale if you are not prepared to make a commitment if the dealer is ready to work with you. Also, you generally can get a little better deal if you are willing to pay cash on the spot (obviously tough for most to do). Another thing is check out the '07 models. It's about that time of year, that the new models are coming in, so the dealers will be looking at getting the '07's off the lot.

·
Snow Goose & Spoony Nightmare
759 Posts
capt.dave said:
For the Ranger, Genes Powersports on I-10 outside of baytown is tough to beat. If anything, you will at least walk away from there with a real good test drive of the vehicle. They have a lot of area you can drive around on. As far as your best deal, its like buying a new truck. You have to shop around and find the dealer that for whatever reason, feels like making a deal that day. Your best bet is to be ready to purchase while shopping. It's hard to negotiate on a sale if you are not prepared to make a commitment if the dealer is ready to work with you. Also, you generally can get a little better deal if you are willing to pay cash on the spot (obviously tough for most to do). Another thing is check out the '07 models. It's about that time of year, that the new models are coming in, so the dealers will be looking at getting the '07's off the lot.
They made me a GREAT deal on my Ranger last year!!

·
They call me............PAWPAW!
3,020 Posts
Hey Ox, I put a call into my buddy that has the dealership about that new bike I was tellin you about on the phone yesterday evenin. As soon as I hear somethin I'll let ya know.

·
They call me............PAWPAW!
3,020 Posts
Here is a pic of the new Polaris RZR. Same width wheelbase as a standard 4 wheeler to allow for loading and also to allow access to existing ATV trails and paths. It's pretty cool lookin!

Here is the link to the website with the details...

Polaris RZR

Attachments

·
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I found 1 ......I really like ..Its made in the USA..
its @
www.TeamJoynerUSA.com
Its the 650 cc Comando..Although....After seeing the RZR...Now Im Twitterpated again..
Guess I'll have to Sell my Suzuki Samuri to afford it..*$#@#$$#@^%*&

Oxx..:D

·
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ha Ha ya think thats funny But I am probally gonna get the plow just for doin stuff @ the Lease & @ the Casa..

Oxx..
InfamousJ said:
make sure you get the snow plow option on that 650 commando

·
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I talked to the parts mngr there & wasnt impressed...
Im Goin with the New RZR..
Thanks Ya'll
Oxx..

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
If your looking for a Rhino check with Texas Yamaha or South Texas Yamaha. They will take good care of you.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Have two polaris rangers and two rhinos a 450 and a 660. 450 is all you need and is cheaper then the 660. Ranger is better for all around work and hunting, but rhino is smaller and rides a little better. If you buy polaris Grooms in Rocksprings is probably the cheapest in Texas. Rhino just call around. Good luck

·
Banned
144 Posts
cbarm said:
Have two polaris rangers and two rhinos a 450 and a 660. 450 is all you need and is cheaper then the 660. Ranger is better for all around work and hunting, but rhino is smaller and rides a little better. If you buy polaris Grooms in Rocksprings is probably the cheapest in Texas. Rhino just call around. Good luck
I have a 450 Rhino. They told me the exact thing as Cbarm. They said that they would love to sell me the 660 for more money, but if I wasnt going to put a lift on it and huge tires that the 450 had just as much get up and go and could carry a load just as well. The only area it was not as good in was the speed.

I used mine to pull a disc and it does great.

The best deal i found close to East Texas was at Motion Cycles in DeRidder, LA.
I picked mine up for about VERY CHEAP.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts