2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I might be able to hit the sand on sunday 8/27/04. I Was just wondering if anyone was going to be out and about.

·
Just Happy to Be Here!
4,188 Posts
Pelican and I are meeting up with NeverEnough and GunDoctor between the piers on Saturday early, early! They may be camping, dunno, but it's just a day trip for us.

We'll be flying my Fish-shaped windsock on my old fishing pole. Yall stop by for a cool one!

Bay Gal

·
Registered
243 Posts
I am taking the family down to HI as well. It's my boys B-day and that's what he wanted to do. I haven't decided whether to go east past the barricades (1-3 miles) or try between the peirs. I guess it'll depend on the beach condition. I'll look for the kite though. Good luck to ya'll and hope to see ya there.

·
COME AND TAKE IT
11,369 Posts
Myself, Buckeye, his wife, my father and a few more should be past the barricades 2-3 miles saturday. I will have a Jolly Roger flying, stop by and say hi.

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Bay Gal said:
Pelican and I are meeting up with NeverEnough and GunDoctor between the piers on Saturday early, early! They may be camping, dunno, but it's just a day trip for us.

We'll be flying my Fish-shaped windsock on my old fishing pole. Yall stop by for a cool one!

Bay Gal
Bay Gal, we should be some where past the barricades, probably a couple miles. You'll see my old gold and brown suburban with the black front fenders and hood.

·
Just Happy to Be Here!
4,188 Posts
Thanks Gundoctor. Gotcha! We'll be looking for ya, and will call Josh when we're close. We're going by Smitty's for some bait to start out with, and ice. Can we pick up anything for ya?

Bay Gal

·
Registered
206 Posts
Thought about it but I am gonna go ahead and stick with the dike, I have been catching quite a few over the last couple of days.

·
Master Baiter
63 Posts
night fishing mcfadden

me and my brothers are going to be fishing all night long at mcfadden beach. kayaks hoooooe! went last night and slammed 14 reds and one black tip 5ft. hope everyone catches tonight good luck and god bless all fishermen and fisherwomen.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts