My brother and nephew will be down for the weekend so I'll be taking them out. Wasn't planning to go deep but if the weather holds, I guess we'll have to run to the canyon. I wish 2wahoo were going with me. He's usually pounding on my door before my alarm goes off. But he's got company and I've got company and we won't all fit on my boat. Good luck Saturday.
well then, mr 2wahoo and'is buddy oughta go with me saturday, and we'll just meet up at the canyon
as it is, i don't have any help lined up for $aturday yet.......... i was thinking if i could get just one other person, then i'd maybe just putter out to east bank and keep expen$es down
2W, you listening?
you, your brother, and nephew would be welcome to join me.......... 3 on my boat is excellent........... but 4 would be just fine too (provided you and your brother get-along okay together
you've seen my boat, no doubt it's slower'n your's, but it can 'get-r-done'
think about......... if either o'you have any interest, lemme know
a friend o'mine just dropped by and said he was gonna have one of'is dive buddies call me tonight.......... dunno this fellow/dunno what'e can afford
last sunday's 13hr canyon trip was $450 in fuel.......... not too bad, cuz all i did was get up on plane and ran hi-speed lures out to about the k-bouy before cuttin' back to trolling speed
that's was about 12/gph where i usually burn closer to 14 or 15/gph when i try to reduce the windshield time on the ride out that far