2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Right wing nut job, Bitter clinger to 2C
14,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fema suggests a tetnus and hep-a before returning to the island..
I went and got mine today.. The tetnus was not bad but the hep shot is a little bigger needle!!!!

·
PETA & LIBS let Obama eat dogs.
4,471 Posts
I went for tetanus-stepped on a nail Sunday. Aint worried about hep-aint gonna drink any water while there-at least not from a tap for awhile!!!

·
Registered
280 Posts
I got the tetanus and hep, plus a flu shot all at the same time. I've been sick for two days and my arms hurt. Doc says it will pass, so at least I got that going for me.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Shots

JOHNNY QUEST said:
Fema suggests a tetnus and hep-a before returning to the island..
I went and got mine today.. The tetnus was not bad but the hep shot is a little bigger needle!!!!
I am glad you got your shots because handling all those rats.. has it's downsides..just joshing..

·
Dont hate the player... hate the game...
2,093 Posts
you need to go back in 6 months and get the hep-A booster :D

I keep all my shots, hep-A & B, typhoid, tetanis, yellow fever, and a couple of more that escape at the moment. Traveling to south amrican and affrika will keep you on your toes.

I figure a little needle doesnt hurt anywhere near as bad as what the shot is protecting me against ;-)

·
Roll Tide!
15,791 Posts
I've been getting tetanus shots most of my life, but in 49 years I have never met or heard of anyone actually getting tetanus. I'm starting to think it is a scam. I stopped getting the shots 20 years ago, but I bet I got two or three a year the first 20 years of my life.

·
Registered
572 Posts
conk said:
I got the tetanus and hep, plus a flu shot all at the same time. I've been sick for two days and my arms hurt. Doc says it will pass, so at least I got that going for me.
I got all three today as well at the Jefferson Co. health department in Beaumont. Son got his too. We are working on his house in Bridge City - seemed like the smart thing to do. We have no ill effects however.

·
Right wing nut job, Bitter clinger to 2C
14,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
My bosses co. beach house in on lake Madiline in galv. Tomorrow is seek and destroy everything 4' and below. 31 inches in the downstairs portion.. Its on a slab , no poles.. whats wierd is that the power is already back on in the house... We had generators and gas ready ta go and he went today and said no need...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts