1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
985 Posts
not a factor

speckle-catcher said:
Hey CC I got three words for ya:

Country Legends 97.1

and if you can't name 95% of the artists, you aint a true Texan
The type of music you listen to does not determine whether or not you are a true Texan. I would be lucky if I could name 1% of the artists on that station. But, if someone tries to tell me I'm not a "true" Texan, as my buddy says, "it's going to be on like Donkey Kong".

· Registered
985 Posts
50%

ShadMan said:
LOL @ Bayrat! I can name 98% of them on 97.1!

Shawn - One thing I really miss being up here in Denver is 97.1 ... We've got 102.1 which is similar, though.

Rick - That's why I built that bad arse system for you the way I did with lots of hard disk space. Get online and download 'em all!!

:brew:
Hell, I probably wouldn't even know 50% of them if you told me their names.

· Registered
985 Posts
Nope

speckle-catcher said:
can you at least sing along MOST of the time? :D
I would be WAY more likely to recognize the artist(if someone told me the name) than to sing along with the songs. If I was lucky, I might be able to do that 1/10th of 1% of the time.

· Registered
985 Posts
JettyJumper said:
98.1 KVET the Genuine (pronounced gen-U-wine LOL) Austin Original.... Sam and Bob Mornin show. caint beat it...Eric Rains and Janice WIlliams are the afternoon Dj's and they dont name but maybe 5 songs... I know 95% of the songs they play. aint no dout bout it. course, there aint enough Kevin Fowler, COrry Morrow, Roger Creager, Jerry Jeff and Jango Walker. and Ray Benson. He can sing GOOD. Im surprised he aint biger than he is. I like his style. Texas Swing. caint beat it.............LOL>...........................JJ
Now here is a prime example of what I am talking about. I have absolutely no idea who any of those people are.

· Registered
985 Posts
Oh Hell Yeah

TexasDux said:
LOL! I resemble that remark.....who says you gotta be country to be cool?! pffft! please pass the Metallica, Pantera, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath, Anthrax, Tesla, Dokken, Scorpions, Megadeth and a side of Ozzy to go LOL!
Now we're talkin'. Sounds like we could fish together Dux. Of course I would have to throw in some Queensryche, AC/DC, Slayer, Testament, and the never ending escapade known as....KISS. "You wanted the best, you got the best, the hottest band in the world......KISS". Proceeds to play intro to 'Detroit Rock City'.

· Registered
985 Posts
Still, Nope

Sorry JJ, don't have a clue. Got a couple of Fowler brothers here in the town
I grew up in. Only Fowler's I know. Most definitely haven't heard of that Roger dude.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.