2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 1 of 2 Posts

· Registered
6,807 Posts
"I Need A Dirty DJ..."

CoolChange©© said:
What happened to IDing a song and artist? I'm doing a lot of "spin the dial" at work because I can only listen to "The Wall" so many times in a day. I like the mix and the buzz, but I don't know all the artist. Maroon5, Nickleback, 3 Doors Down, Evenescance, and a few more. Why is the old format gone? I remember as a kid, setting the cassette recorder to the radio all day and hoping the DJ didn't step on the end of the song to let me know who it was! ComeFrom? you got a perspective on this?

Okay, off the soapbox(how many of us REALLY know what that is?)

Rick

"Thank you for your support!" Bartle's and James circa 1987?
Rick;

Yes, I have no perspective on Maroon5, Nickleback, 3 Doors Down or Evenescance. I am nolo perspectus on such artists; however, if you hum a few bars and crank it up loud enough, I can tell you whether I've heard it before. I suspect it's time management, commercials and in every way the almighty dollar. My oldies station has been playing the same tunes too many times over lately. I can only take "Black Magic Woman" so many times, too. There has been so much fantastic music recorded since my 'yoot and to not play these is a war crime! CF? :smile:

1 - 1 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.