2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Borders, language, culture
6,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've looked on the following web sites. Alamo, Enterprise and Hertz. Unless I'm not looking good, none of them rent 15 passenger vans?

·
Registered
403 Posts
there is a place just north of the beltway on aldine westflield that rents them, can't remember the name of the place

justin

·
Registered
712 Posts
when i was looking for a 15 pass van a couple years back, Enterprise told me there were only 2 vans in houston metro , period to rent. good luck. you may want to check out pvrentals

·
Registered
30,257 Posts
Capps. There specialty is 15 passenger vans and there are serveral in Houston. There is one on the Gulf Freeway just inside Beltway 8 on the east side of freeway. We use them all the time when we go to Mexico.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Advanced Auto Rental used to rent 15 passenger vans. I don't know if they are still in business. They were located off Shepard near Gulf Bank, north of 610.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Enterprise Does

Enterprise rents 15 passenger vans but you have to call the local locations directly. If you are on the norhtwest side, there is an enterprise rental on hwy 290 feeder just past Jones Rd. I've rented there many times.

17724 NORTHWEST FREEWAY
HOUSTON, TX 77065-4617
(713) 937-7000

1 - 8 of 8 Posts