2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
something goes here
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well night before last my buddy calls me n tells me he's bored and wants to fire up the pit. I told him not to worry that i have everything under control. I went to the local meat market and bought a few lbs of fajitas and a few of beef ribs cross cut to 1". He got the pit on with some good ol south texas mesquite while i soaked the meat in beer... mmmmm beer. neway here is the result. Lemme know what yall think. enjoy always more commin!!!!!!

Attachments

·
I'm a millionaire in a .02 opinion world
2,569 Posts
Man, that chit ain't right! Instead of making me hungry when I saw it; it just pizzed me off cuz' it looked so darn good. B&P

·
wastin' away again in Margaritaville
1,948 Posts
that's one of my favorite tequilas...oh BTW, the fajitas look good too.

·
Genesis 9:2-3 & Deuteronomy 12:15-16
21,165 Posts
too rare... :) needs a little more cooking for my liking... but love me some fajitas...

so, anyone got a good fajita rub they customize or prefer? any special over the top fajita methods? would like to hear it..

·
Don't touch my junk, bro!
5,844 Posts
Looks good!

When we lived in Brownsville there was this joint called Bigo's. One there and in Matomoras. ammmmmmazing!

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
i can eat fajitas for breakfast, lunch, dinner and a snack. every day of the week. add a little cheese, a dab of sour cream and pico or hot sauce and i'm good to go. i know what's for dinner 2nite :)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts