2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm hoping to make one of the auctions, will probably go through the convention hall on Sunday. Might try to sneak out of work on Friday afternoon and run through the convention hall. Will be looking around & trying to decide with my daughter Jolie on where we will go in 2011 for our father/daughter trip. Just went through the auction catalogue, http://www.biggame.org/convention/Auction_2010.pdf, there's a whole nuther world of hunting out there for those fortunate to be able to afford it.

·
Registered
11,118 Posts
Technically the Dallas Safari Club is not affiliated with SCI.

I will get over there when I can. Thurs/Fri were less crowded in the past, with Saturday the peak. Not sure in the new venue this year, and there is a ball game I want to watch on Thursday, but hope to get over there some.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I love the auctions!! Bought a couple of trips in the past. Been to Africa twice thanks to SCI auctions. I also have a Argentina dove hunt this year and a duck hunt in canada in September. If you do your homework, you can get some great hunts while helping a great organization.

·
Registered
11,118 Posts
Enjoyed the show on Thursday and again today. Talked to a lot of people, handled some nice firearms, spent a little money, did not book a hunt.

One nice thing is you can go up to a rep for a major maufacturer and ask questions or give them feedback. Talked to one of the Hornady people about the new Superformance ammo line and the GMX bullets.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts