2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did not see many of you post on the main board. Is anyone come to POC for the get together this weekend.

I don't want to spend Sat eve. talking about wading in two foot of water and catching some flesh eating disease that probably does not exist offshore.

----------kyle

·
Registered
13,283 Posts
Lil Bert will be there, assuming no problems on the way down. Probably pull in around dark on Friday, if not later.

·
Mostest Bestest Member Ever!
5,045 Posts
I'm there w/ crew (Steelersfan and a non-TTMB friend)

·
Dreamchaser
153 Posts
Scott(Kaufballs), myself and a friend will probably be there. What's the scoop on bringing stuff? Anything else needed. Will know for sure tomorrow, if we are coming.

·
Site Sponsor
250 Posts
I'm there. Fishing the way down from Freeport Friday. Should be at the dock around 7:00. Should be finished cleaning fish by midnight LOL. Map party Friday and gathering Saturday.

Newman is riding down, but not fishing. He should be at the map party.

Seriously coming with SpeckCatcher and Tex.

Mike in Woodlands

·
Registered
4,265 Posts
We will be down Friday night, staying at the captain quarters.

Are any of you guys fishing the bay or is everyone just going offshore?

·
Say "when"
7,266 Posts
Johnboat will be there

Arriving friday late afternoon. staying at the Tarpon with the Johnboat sleeping in one of their boat slips. I got a pal from Houston who came last year and a new friend from Austin as my crew. See you all at The Spot Friday nite.

·
Academy Sports & Outdoors Manager
1,249 Posts
I will be riding down Fri afternoon with Sidecutter. See Ya'll at the map party!!!

·
Registered
254 Posts
heading down in the morning. I "plan" to be in POC before noon so so if any one needs a ridein POC or something give me a call. If in POC come by H&H boat storage on monroe st. and look for a big blue and tan 4x4 F250 and say hi.
scott kauffman 512-789-5979

·
Registered
324 Posts
I'll be in POC friday afternoon, fishing saturday and hopefully have enough energy to make it to the party saturday night. We'll be sleeping on the boat at St Christopher's both nights. 27' Wellcraft with twin yami's.

Randal

·
Registered
449 Posts
Let's Go Fishing!!!

Stan and I will be there for both the map party and the gathering. Fishing with "Stay Bent" offshore saturday. Not sure where we are going to stay Friday night? Looking forward to meeting many of you, of course, you might not want to have a **** thing to do with me!!! See ya tonight at the "Spot"!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.