2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
960 Posts
:slimer::slimer::slimer:come by my shop anytime this week i will be working on fishing rods. i'm only about 35 miles from you in lumberton. go to my website and click on the direction button and it will give you direction to my house. i have some rodbuilding pamplets that i can let you have or download some basics off my computer. i have plenty of materials to get you started on you first fishing rod. i'm going to try and make the rodbuilding classes at FTU. if this is something you would like to do.

www.qualitytacklerods.com call 409 782 7220

·
Fishing :you must be present to win.
2,161 Posts
:slimer::slimer::slimer:come by my shop anytime this week i will be working on fishing rods. i'm only about 35 miles from you in lumberton. go to my website and click on the direction button and it will give you direction to my house. i have some rodbuilding pamplets that i can let you have or download some basics off my computer. i have plenty of materials to get you started on you first fishing rod. i'm going to try and make the rodbuilding classes at FTU. if this is something you would like to do.

www.qualitytacklerods.com call 409 782 7220
I live right down the road from you....howdy neighbor :biggrin:

·
Fishing :you must be present to win.
2,161 Posts
maybe :wink:

you live just before the house with the big white fence? what a shame that someone spray painted on their fence right at Christmas time! hopefully Lumberton PD caught the jerks!

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the offer QT I will definatly get by there soon, for some reason the boat business is really busy right now (good sign for the future I hope) but as soon as I see some slack I will make it up there for sure! Its amazing how rod builders are so eager to teach their profession.. Thanks Again

1 - 10 of 10 Posts