2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Right wing nut job, Bitter clinger to 2C
14,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
around 9:00 last night.. I just couldn't get excited about the years end..
I may celabrate next year if things go better.. But looking back at 2009, I just couldn't get exited about 2010.
There needs to be a tun of things changed first..

HAPPY NEW YEAR FRIENDS...;)

·
http://talesofhumor.blogspot.com/
4,635 Posts
I was in bed by 9 p.m. which is my usual bed time. I was awoken at midnight by the fireworks but didn't get up or anything. LOL

·
Banned
26,320 Posts
I made it for a change this year...but just barely. My dog is terrified by fireworks so her & I went to bed just after midnight . She slept practically underneath me all night, trembling. You old pharts need to learn how to party...LOL...:brew:

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Randall, I thought you would ring in the New Year taking out a few rats.
I made just past 12, gave the dog some Benedryl and went to bed.

Happy New Year all.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Passed out in the chair watching tv. The wife made me go to bed after midnight. I hope 2010 is a better change from last year.

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
How's this, bed at 7, up at 9, bed at 10, up at 1...then stayed up and came into work at 0400. Oh yeah and my wife rang in the New Year over the bucket, puking up Wednesday nights chicken strips from Jack n the crack! Lovely way to end 09...10 can only be better!

·
14,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well I don't feel so bad now.. At least I was in good company with the early ta bed group. I am excited about some blackeyed peas and cabbage today tho... I saved a smoked ham bone just for this occasion.

·
Registered
5,412 Posts
yup...9:30ish for me this New Years Eve... Quit drinking like 5 months ago..Whats the use!!?? LOL!!

Been a rough last two months for family and friends. We have been non-stop traveling and working for the last 2-3 weeks... We needed the rest!

I knew it would take place without me anyway!! LOL!!

·
Registered
17,211 Posts
I went to a party then came home and went straight to bed.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Made in around A:M 2:30ish, cold ML's were waiting, had aload of fireworks to get the neighbors blood pressure back up, didn't want them to die in their sleep ya know! Anyway, had a blast driving down the road with roman candles fire'n away from both sides of the truck! hehe. Had a good time! Only got one black finger out a all of it!! **** fuses are just to fast for me now!! In da sac around 5am, up and at it 9:00 ready to go fish now.
Happy New Year to each of you! I hope all you folks out there that have had a bad year (09) have a better one in 2010 and things get back on track in your lives.

·
14,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'll have New Years day food **** up in a little bit guys..
Just think Ham bone, BEP'S, DEER SAUSAGE AND CABBAGE.
I'm still tossin around the meat, and Mrs. Quest won't get off her arse and go to the store so I can get started.. She insists on a shower and makeup just ta go ta kroeger... GEEZ....:mad:

·
14,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I made it 'til about 11.
Mikey ya still need ta show me how to smoke a brisquet... I have always heard that trying to roll them was tough.. Ya know with all the grease and stuff, the rollin papers get soggy and tear...:rotfl:

·
Shoalwater owner/ concrete guy
5,153 Posts
Mikey ya still need ta show me how to smoke a brisquet... I have always heard that trying to roll them was tough.. Ya know with all the grease and stuff, the rollin papers get soggy and tear...:rotfl:
You need the special gummed, slow burning foil to make my recipe work.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts