2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Fisher of Men
3,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lets reenact the tournament. Who caught what, and how much, what kind, and what did the fish weigh. The list was lost, and i need to make a donation to Zac , cuz i said i would , so PLEASE HELP.

·
Fisher of Men
3,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I hear there was about 100 Pounds of fish. Is everyone in agreement. Do i hear fish fry and l2f is invited for dinner. HUH!!! WELL, wheres the fish. luv yall, i will be sending Zac and family a check for 1.00 per pound, plus 5.00 for Bay Gal's AKA Croaker Gal's record croaker catch off the dock.I wish i could have been there, can 't wait to meet you all real soon. God Bless, Laura

·
Chillin'
4,570 Posts
Laura, I'm sure any donation you make would be much appreciated by the Kings. The Spirit of the gift is ... well, the real gift. I'd love to have had a fish fry, but my stringer went to Legate and family. He doesn't get to fish much these days. ;)

Don't forget Bay Gal's 1/2 oz. Rat Red ... :tongue:

Attachments

Reactions: Gary

·
2006 Skeeter Cookoff "2nd Place Brisket"
6,428 Posts
Did ya'll check for a tag ????? Prolly woulda been real easy to see.... lmao

·
Old School
28,538 Posts
pelican said:
Laura, I'm sure any donation you make would be much appreciated by the Kings. The Spirit of the gift is ... well, the real gift. I'd love to have had a fish fry, but my stringer went to Legate and family. He doesn't get to fish much these days. ;)

Couch comfortable bro? :D

·
Chillin'
4,570 Posts
Gary said:
Couch comfortable bro? :D
Yeah ... I got a/c now that I moved up from the dog house. :)

·
Registered
7,027 Posts
Caught (1) 18" trout, didn't weigh it. When Boat told me his daughter caught a 20" speck............well we decided to go eat lunch. Again I am sorry we couldn't stay this was one event that I wanted to attend, but we both had commitments Sat evening.

·
Fisher of Men
3,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What a great cause this went to. Thank you all for your kindness, your ALL 2COOL

1 - 11 of 11 Posts