2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
JUST CURIOUS AS TO WHO CAN BEAT MY THANSGIVING DINNER.
I HAD DIET PEPSI LAYS GARLIC AND ONON CHIPS AND A HOMADE GRILLED BURGER ON MY GEORGE FORMAN :rotfl: OH YE I FOR GOT THE GRILLED ONIONS.
STIX

·
Registered
8,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
THATS NOT HARD TO DO.
WHEN I WAS GROWING UP I HAD A CHIOICE IT WAS GO TO SCHOOL TO LEARN TO READ WRITE AND SPELL OR GET A JOB AND BUST MY YOUNG ARSS SO THAT MY BROTHER AND SISTER COULD HAVE A LITTLE VITTLES ON THE TABLE LIFE WAS NOT QUITE PLEASENT GROWING UP HAD A LOT OF CHILD ABUSE AS A KID SPENT A LOT OF TIME LOOKING OUT FOR MY YOUNGER BROTHER AND SISTER, THEN WHEN I GOT A LITTLE OLDER STILL WORKED LIKE 7 DAYS A WEEK AND RODE A HARLEY ALL NIGHT KINDA HAD AN ATTITUDE ABOUT THINGS DIDNT CARE ABOUT LEARING SORRY NOW THOUGH ESPECIALLY WHEN SOMEONE THROWS IT IN MY FACE AND REMINDS ME JUST HOW DUMD I REALLY AM, BUT OH WELL I STILL BUILD A BAD ARSS FISHING ROD GUESS YOU DONT NEED TO SPELL "AWESOME" I JUST LEAVE THAT TO MY CUSTOMERS :biggrin: I DID NOT TAKE YOUR REMARK PERSONALLY JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THERE ARE REASONS FOR ALL THINGS.
STIX

·
Professional Salesman
9,758 Posts
My Hero!

I am all about that. Brother, keep living your dream like most of us have dealt ourselves out of.

Good Stix, good fun, and don't let anyone steal your fun.

Nothing wrong with a good ole American burger.

From other threads, looks like 2Cool is going wild with non-traditional dinners...me thinks we love beef and seafood vs. a dried out ole turkey.

P.S.

1. Come to Houston and we will have a 2Cool throwdown.
2. Yes on the Wild Turkey post!

·
Registered
8,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
THE REASON I HAD THAT FOR LUNCH IS THAT THERE ARE ONLY 2 OF US AND MY WIFE LIKES BREAKFAST AND AT OUR AGE WE JUST DONT CARE MUCH ABOUT DOING THE KITCHEN THANG PLUS I HAVE A BACKLOG OF RODS AND I COULD NOT STOP AND HELP IN THE KITCHEN.
IF WE HAD COOKED ALL THAT GOOD OLE TURKEY AND GOOD STUFF IT WOULD HAVE TAKEN A DANG WEEK TO GET IT CLENED UP, SO I SAID LETS JUST HAVE A NICE BREAKFAST AND I WILL HAVE A BURGER ON MY NEW INDOOR GRILL WHICH I LIVE FOR AND I LOVE A BURGER FOR THE LAST 70 YEARS FOR SURE.
IT'S ALL GOOD
STIX

1 - 9 of 9 Posts