2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
GOT WHEELS NOW
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
skift of snow here last night but nothin like some places in Texas I guess

hmmmmm hot in summer and snow in Dec.

I'll stay in SD thanks lol (much bigger bodied deer here lol)

·
GOT WHEELS NOW
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's the women that keep us in Texas sir. The deer are a bonus. :)
ahhh but some of our women are corn fed too!!

some can do a mans job and process deer too:D

·
Follically Challenged
5,373 Posts
It's the women that keep us in Texas sir. The deer are a bonus. :)
X3

ahhh but some of our women are corn fed too!!

some can do a mans job and process deer too:D
I heard them women in SD will also chew the hide of them deer with that good tooth till it is soft. They make ya a jacket yet ?? :D

Reactions: FREON

·
Don't ask if you don't want the truth.
13,305 Posts
ahh but that a Minnesota woman...Nordic women are blonde
here is SD women

Is that the same woman or are there actually 3 hotties in SD?

When it comes to volumes / % of good looking women, everyone else ranks 2nd fiddle to Texas. There is no denying this. Like the deer, the women are genetically bigger up north to withstand them cold winters. :biggrin:

·
GOT WHEELS NOW
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Is that the same woman or are there actually 3 hotties in SD?

When it comes to volumes / % of good looking women, everyone else ranks 2nd fiddle to Texas. There is no denying this. Like the deer, the women are genetically bigger up north to withstand them cold winters. :biggrin:
not 3 but 3000+!!!

·
Registered
17,211 Posts
No snow on Bolivar. These are some SD girls that showed up on the beach this last summer.:rotfl:

Attachments

·
GOT WHEELS NOW
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
No snow on Bolivar. These are some SD girls that showed up on the beach this last summer.:rotfl:
shure they ain't from Texas?...I hear everythings big in Texas lol :D

·
GOT WHEELS NOW
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Registered
67 Posts
Montgomery Snow

Well the wife tells me it snowed a bit yesterday in Montgomery, i know it snowed almost 2 foot yesterday here at 8000ft in Afghanistan.

But here is a Beautiful Texas Lady that i am priviledged and proud to say is not only my wife but the beautiful mother of my two wonderful children.:cheers:

Yes i am a very lucky man!!!!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,062 Posts
It appears she drinks good beer too!
Well the wife tells me it snowed a bit yesterday in Montgomery, i know it snowed almost 2 foot yesterday here at 8000ft in Afghanistan.

But here is a Beautiful Texas Lady that i am priviledged and proud to say is not only my wife but the beautiful mother of my two wonderful children.:cheers:

·
Registered
1,105 Posts

See FarmDude, this is what our women in Texas look like!!!! Nice looking family you got there Medic.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts