2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This weekend at The American Legion (11702 Galveston Rd) the Houston Aquarium Society will be having its summer auction. Any of you who keep an aquarium or have an interest in them should try to make it. Many fish there are often not seen in pet shops and are always great quality. Plus you can pick up stuff like food, filters, and even aquariums themselves for really great prices. I'll be out there all day, so I hope to see some of you TTMBers swing by.

Juan

·
What was I supposed to Member??
2,873 Posts
darn, i wish it was next weekend and not this weekend. i would have loved to go to that! i bet you could see a lot of cool stuff there. i only have a 30 gal, but i love it. a couple of years ago i even had two mullet live in it for over a year, then the flounder run came along and ....well you know, just got too tempting for me LOL

trudy

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
You can also auction off fish that you don't want anymore. I sold alot of quality africans at it back in my breeding days. I highly suggest it to any one who has an aquarium.

·
Banned
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yep, forgot to mention that. If anyone needs directions or more info you can pm me or check out HoustonAquariumSociety.org.

Juan

·
What was I supposed to Member??
2,873 Posts
thanks for the web site info juan, ill check that out. i feel some changes to my aquarium coming up! LOL

trudy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts