2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
White caps on both sides of the the Island (beach and bay). Wind is at 15-20 mph out of the SE. Water looks like a chocolate Yahoo drink, except in Offats Bayou. Water temp. at 80 degrees.

If you're off today, it looks like a good day to go to the movies.

cracker

·
Registered
10,847 Posts
Hey Cracker,
Good job on the pronostication. I'm in Houston getting ready to leave for Belize, be back Sunday. It's a lot of responsibility but you can handle it.

·
Charter Member
6,663 Posts
Kenny, After that disgusting pic that Gary posted, it might be a good idea to include seaweed conditions in your surf reports. As I posted in my thread "Takin' Care O' Bidness" I NEARLY went to the beach this morning. The pic that Gary posted made me extremely glad that I didn't go. That dang seaweed is just awful!

·
Charter Member
5,938 Posts
Hey Kenny! What the hey???

Just because it is a holiday weekend and every idiot that never learned how to operate a boat, jetski, etc. will be on the water, doesn't mean you have to leave the country! :)
Just kidding
Mike

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Have a great trip, bud..................

kenny said:
Hey Cracker,
Good job on the pronostication. I'm in Houston getting ready to leave for Belize, be back Sunday. It's a lot of responsibility but you can handle it.
Bring back some stories and lots of pics!

(Hey, you know I'm about as sharp as a bowling ball....................I swear I never pronosticated anyone that didn't give me written permission. LOL!)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts