2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

Where'd everyone go?

2K views 34 replies 24 participants last post by  BEER4BAIT 
#1 ·
LOL doesn't anyone work Mondays:)?

#30 ·
kenny said:
Yeah, you should probably be at the new job at least a month before taking off to fish......I mean to take sick day. LMAO
Yeah, don't be screwing off just yet or there'll be 2 less Jeff's in the world when Momma gets through with us!! ;)

#31 ·
Brew said:
I'm cooped up in the house with 3 bored teenagers! Think I'd rather be at work!! :)

Jeff
That's EXACTLY why I'm at work. House full of females with nothing to do 'cause of rain.

#34 ·
Video Games at work

I just scored 12,349,335 points (personal best) on Space Cadet Pinball.......

Oh, Yeah and I am up to 3 incoming phone calls....

Think I'll head over to Sawfish Lagoon Fishing and see what I can Catch.....

this day has been a maximum waste of Company Money..........

#35 ·
The local media

Profish00 said:
No, but I heard allot about what your doing to a meth house. You may have been on tv but I was mostly listening...not watching. I need an antenna.
Is trying to do a crossfire like the jungle with me. The drug dealers are trying to say that they should get the house back, and that I've been to harsh on them. LOL. Aparently the family has gone to Judge Judy, No chit, over this house. They know we will be raising money for the small children this family used to have and want some of the pie.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.