2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
See ya on the flats!
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been wanting to pick up, and try a few of their new redfish spoons, but can't find them at any of the stores. I went to their website to order a few, but you can't place an order below $50. Let me know if there are anyone has found them locally...Houston area...preferably Katy/Sugar Land area.

Late,
Cox

·
A.K.A. Jacob's dad
2,447 Posts
Where else? ACADEMY. Found some there.

·
Registered
168 Posts
D'OH..!!!! Peelin'Drag, its suppose to be a secret.
Now ya done it...

·
Texas Lady Angler
2,410 Posts
I could only find the silver ones at our Academy (Webster). I believe some of the Walmarts carry them too.

·
non-politically correct
7,305 Posts
Ok, I'll ask, what makes these any different? I am not aware of this spoon?

·
See ya on the flats!
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I've checked at the Gander Mountain in Sugar Land, and the Cut Rate on 10...neither had them. Give it up Redfishr!!

Late,
Cox

·
11,766 Posts
LA Cox said:
Their website is a little disorganized isn't it. They still have the 2005 catalog available for download. And if you click on the 2007 catalog it pulls up the 2006. I was going to suggest that you call them and ask who might have it locally but I really don't think they would know. :)

Is that the spoon that is supposed to keep grass from catching on the eye? Seems someone was talking about a spoon like that awhile back. Might have been Capt Wayne. I'm headed to FTU Mon or Tues. Fuqua store. If I see them I'll pass it along.

·
See ya on the flats!
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Appreciate it...let me know if they've got them. That's the one that they've talked about on Capt. Wayne's show.

Late,
Cox

·
See ya on the flats!
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Appreciate it Capt Bennie...I'll get my brother to go by and pick a few up for me.

Thanks,
Cox

·
Registered
16 Posts
Picked one up at Marburger's 2 weeks ago, didn't know it was a Hot item-think I got the
last one. Used it in Bast. bay Sunday but zero hits. 1/2 oz. Ill treasure it now that I know
the "secret".

·
See ya on the flats!
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
And Viola...here's my ever helping brother!

Late,
Cox

1 - 16 of 16 Posts